Boing-Away!

Boing!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

If you would like to do TBGs and RPGs with other Boing Members, please go here. Boing-Away!

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2018-06-13 01:49:48

hfy962464
New Boinger

and I thought I should be doing that..

RYBINSK, Russia - Italys Federico Pellegrino and Swedens Jennie Oeberg took advantage of a weakened field to win freestyle sprint races Saturday at a cross-country skiing World Cup meet. Thibaut Courtois Belgium Jersey .Pellegrino held off four Russians to secure his third win of the season in 2 minutes, 34.99 seconds, 0.69 ahead of Sergei Ustyugov and 0.77 ahead of Andrei Parfyonov.Alex Harvey, of St-Ferreol-les-Neiges, Que., was the top Canadian in 28th.With most members of the dominant Norwegian team skipping the Rybinsk meet, Oeberg became the first non-Norwegian woman to win an individual World Cup race this season.The Swede won in 3:02.54, denying Russias Natalia Matveeva a win in front of her home crowd by 0.48 seconds.Switzerlands Laurien van der Graff edged Russian Anastasia Dontsenko in a photo finish to take third, 0.76 seconds behind Oeberg.Alysson Marshall of Salmon Arm, B.C., was 42nd. Thomas Meunier Belgium Jersey . After deputy commissioner Bill Daly said the league would consider pulling out of Sochi if something "significant" happens before players arrive, those set to participate are trying not to worry about that scenario. Belgium Jerseys . The hard-serving 22-year-old from Thornhill, Ont., became the first Canadian to be ranked in the Top 10 on the ATP World Tour thanks to his runner-up performance at Rogers Cup in Montreal. http://www.soccerbelgiumfansshop.com/Yo … um-Jersey/ . According to a report from the Hamilton Spectator, Infrastructure Ontario has informed the City of Hamilton and the Tiger-Cats the stadium may not be ready by the June 30 deadline.AUCKLAND, New Zealand - Venus Williams turned back the clock with a vintage performance to beat Caroline Wozniacki 2-6, 6-3, 6-3 in Saturdays final of the ASB Classic, displaying her advanced preparation for the upcoming Australian Open.Wozniacki swept through the first set in 30 minutes on the back of a series of unforced errors by Williams and she seemed headed for her 23rd career title when she broke in the opening game of the second set.But Williams turned the momentum from the middle of the set, breaking back and then going on the offensive with a more accurate serve and with powerful forehand groundstrokes.Wozniacki continued to fight but Williams assumed the upper hand, breaking Wozniacki early in the third set, then clinching the match with a further service break after her opponent had saved two match points.Williams was playing in her first tournament since September and won a WTA title for the first time since Dubai last February, improving her head-to-head record against Wozniacki to 6-1. She reached the final in Auckland last year, losing in three sets for former No. 1 AAna Ivanovic. Romelu Lukaku Belgium Jersey. .Caroline and I were training next to each other in Florida recently and I saw how hard she works, Williams said. Shed do half an hour of fitness work before she even started training and I thought I should be doing that...but I didnt. I knew it would be a tough match.She played great and I know shes going to have an amazing two weeks (at the Australian Open).Williams had swept through into the final without dropping a set, beating Jana Cepelova 6-1, 6-0, Kurumi Nara 6-4, 6-1, Elena Vesnina 6-2, 6-4 and compatriot Lauren Davis 6-0, 6-4.Wozniacki, in comparison, struggled at times to assert her authority over lower-ranked opponents, making unforced errors which left her often having to fight her way back into games.Ive played a lot of tennis here this week and done a lot of running and a lot of returning and that will be good for me in the Australian Open, Wozniacki said.In the doubles final, Sara Errani and Roberta Vinci of Italy, the worlds top-ranked combination, beat Shuko Aoyama of Japan and Renata Voracova of the Czech Republic 6-2, 6-1. Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Gear Jerseys From China Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys From China ' ' '

2018-06-13 01:49:48

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Board footer