Boing-Away!

Boing!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

If you would like to do TBGs and RPGs with other Boing Members, please go here. Boing-Away!

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2017-10-16 10:42:50

JoeClark
New Boinger

Recent Google News Indexing Issues

Hello,

My site has recently been facing a pretty severe Google News indexing issue. Only one out of every 5 or 6 articles is being indexed in real time. And when a new article DOES get indexed, something recent seems to get dropped.

Some of the "removed" posts return a few days later, but given that I'm in the breaking news space, this isn't an especially helpful outcome.

This seems thoroughly unrelated to quality or uniqueness. I've had non-exclusive stories get indexed, and very in-depth/exclusive ones not show up.

I've noticed that a few pretty big sites in my (entertainment) vertical are facing a similar - but not quite as severe - issue. So I'm wondering if this is a broad issue anyone has encountered and/or knows how to address.

I should also note that it passes all the Search Console/Partner Dash diagnostics. No crawl errors, no fetch as google block, no sitemap issue, and "success" whenever I test a URL in partner dash.

Thank You!!!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References
https://www.webmasterworld.com/google/4869538.htm
Mobile App Launch

2017-10-16 10:42:50

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Board footer