Boing-Away!

Boing!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

If you would like to do TBGs and RPGs with other Boing Members, please go here. Boing-Away!

Adverts

Adverts

• Index
  •  » Suggestions
  •  » McDowells last victory on the European Tour came at the A

#1 2018-06-25 06:47:57

hfy962464
New Boinger

McDowells last victory on the European Tour came at the A

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - Defending champion Henrik Stenson and Spains Rafa Cabrera-Bello opened up a three-shot lead after the third round of the season-ending DP World Tour Championship on Saturday. Taven Bryan Jersey .Stenson posted four birdies in a 4-under 68 to join Cabrera-Bello who birdied four of his closing five holes in a 7-under 65. Both players have an overall 14-under 202 on the Earth Course at Jumeirah Golf Estates.Englands Justin Rose shot a 68 for third place, one shot clear of top-ranked Rory McIlroy (70), Victor Dubuisson (67), Tyrrell Hatton (68) and Thorbjorn Olesen (69).McIlroy had back-to-back double bogeys at the 12th and 13th while Olesen was left counting the cost of an 18th-hole double bogey.If he wins, Stenson will finish the 2014 European Tour season as runner-up to McIlroy in the Race to Dubai.To win would be very pleasing as Ive had a solid year, but I havent got a trophy yet, Stenson said. There is still a lot of golf to play and Rafa, hes had a 64 and a 65, so he seems to be on fire.The 30-year-old Cabrera-Bello, who had an opening round 73, is no stranger to winning in Dubai after capturing the Dubai Desert Classic title in 2012.The round was a little bit crazy, because I havent felt Ive played perfect at all, Cabrera-Bello said. I had to work really, really hard, especially at the beginning but I managed to hang in there and end up shooting 3 under on the front nine when I could have easily shot 2 or 3 over.McIlroy remains quietly confident of a sixth victory this year despite the pair of double bogeys.The four-time Major winner three-putted the par-four 12th hole and missed the green at the next. McIlroy had trouble with two wedge shots on the 13th and trails the leaders by four shots.It was just a bad swing firstly on 13 but it was annoying to follow up a double on 12 with another one on 13, McIlroy said. I was a little frustrated but it was nice to get a couple back on the last few holes, at least keep myself within touch going into tomorrow. Logan Cooke Jersey . - The Oakland Athletics say they are stopping negotiations to extend their lease at the Coliseum. Tanner Lee Jaguars Jersey . Orlando is to begin play in the MLS for the 2015 season. Kaka, who currently plays with AC Milan, is expected to be loaned out to his home club Sao Paulo for the upcoming season before joining Orlando for next season. http://www.shopthejaguarsonline.com/Eli … rs-Jersey/ .5 million. The 25-year-old Varlamov is thriving under first-year coach and Hall of Fame goaltender Patrick Roy, posting a 26-9-5 record with a 2.Shanghai, China (SportsNetwork.com) - Graeme McDowell opened up with a first- round, 5-under 67 on Friday and he holds a 2-shot lead at the WGC - HSBC Champions. McDowells last victory on the European Tour came at the Alstom Open de France earlier this year, while his latest PGA Tour win was at the 2013 RBC Heritage. U.S. Open champion Martin Kaymer, Rickie Fowler, BBrandt Snedeker, Chris Kirk, Tim Clark and Tommy Fleetwood are tied for second at 3-under 69 at Sheshan International Golf Club. Tanner Lee Jersey. Lee Westwood, Louis Oosthuizen, Ian Poulter, Adam Scott, Hyung-sung Kim, Bill Haas, Jordan Spieth, JB Holmes, Henrik Stenson, Jaco Van Zyl and Dawie Van Der Walt are all deadlocked at 2-under 70. MORE TO FOLLOW. Jerseys NFL China Wholesale Jerseys Cheap NFL Hoodies Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Gear Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Wholesale NFL White Jerseys ' ' '

2018-06-25 06:47:57

AdBot
Advertisements
  • Index
  •  » Suggestions
  •  » McDowells last victory on the European Tour came at the A

Adverts

Board footer